I went 48 hours without whining about my personal issues online. Jenna posted a comment -- who knows if it was really directed at me, but she said it was nice not feeling enraged by certain people talking to her. The last few days I've been depressed and it's got to be related to the overall situation with her.
First I felt taken hostage by someone who didn't see my point of view and wanted to belittle me, for anything I said to try to process and understand it. Saying negative things on twitter is like complaining to anybody who will listen. Hard feelings (conflict, what have you) between two people, it is probably poor etiquette to air those arguments publicly. "Take it offline." Just like it's a bad move in the real world.
So now, I feel like that scolding did me a real service. It takes away my primary tool for manipulating people, and forces me to solve harder problems by myself. Which is the same as adult responsibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment