Thursday, February 19, 2009

She understands.

Jenna says I freak out too much, like all the time. People have been hitting on and declaring their love for each other for millions of years, and just because it didn't go perfectly the first time I tried, there's no reason to give up.

So I let the monster out of the box to do its worst, and all that happened was that I said something too sexually forward to a person I liked. The consequences were anticlimactic -- insulted a friend, but not enough for her to quit speaking to me.

I made a big sign: The sky is not falling! Pass it on! You know, Armageddon makes it feel like the sky will fall at any minute. Sick.

So the big mystery is how do I let go of someone? A known issue to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment